Gambling Online with Casino Reload Bonuses
Reload bonuses casinos are very popular these days. The chance to get free playing money or maybe some free spins is always attractive, and this particular option is one of the most wanted bonuses at online casinos.
A reload bonus casino gives players a treat, an attractive option where they can gamble with real money and get a reward for depositing money more than once in their account.
500% up to $500
150% up to C$200
100% up to $200
What is a Casino Reload Bonus?
A casino reload bonus can be given to every player at the casino. There are many options to play real money casinos online in Canada these days where you get some cash into your account. As the name tells you, this type of bonus is handed to returning or inactive players who put money once again onto their account.
In other words, you get this offer when you deposit not for the first time, but for a subsequent time. Your first deposit is basically a ”first time loading”. What follows is ”reloading”. With such deals, casinos hand you some kind of reward as thanks for returning to their site to make another bet.
Whether it is your second, your tenth, or hundredth deposit, there are all kinds of reload options that online sites give to their players nowadays.
If you liked the site you’ve gambled at, this is quite a tempting offer. Many Canadians these days gamble at casinos that such a bonus. If you’re interested to learn which sites have the best offers, check out best Canadian casinos at Loopx.
Free Spins Reload Bonus
One type of reload bonus is the free spins reward. When you aren’t a first-time gambler and are given free spins to use provided that you make a minimum deposit, you’re getting a reload bonus in the form of spins. These are very frequent at many online casinos today. Some sites give as much as hundreds of spins, but in most cases, they come with wagering conditions and terms.
The more spins you get, the stricter the casino will be with wagering requirements. After all, companies cannot turn a profit if they allow players to withdraw winnings from hundreds of spins right away.
A ”funds reload bonus” is one of the best offers you can find. It means that, even if you lose money, you get some money back. This is not such a common option in casinos in Canada (or worldwide for that matter), but such options can be found. Since Canadians are getting money even when they lose some, it’s only natural that this is one of their favorite rewards.
Steps for Claiming a Reload Gambling Bonus
There usually isn’t much that Canadians and other players need to do to qualify for such bonuses. Some are aimed toward returning players and exclusive to second deposits. Others are given to every returning player to introduce a new site or rewarding people for their loyalty. You’ll find that, on different sites, there are plenty of options such as daily reload bonus deals, weekend promotions, free spins on new games, etc.
Some of the conditions that you will probably have to meet on most websites include:
- Deposit a minimum amount as required in the T&A
- If there’s a bonus code, use it to claim the promotion
- Spend your bonus a selected number of times before you’re able to withdraw
Casino Reload Bonus vs. Welcome Bonuses: What’s Different?
At this point, you might be wondering – how’s this promotion different from a casino welcome bonus? These are similar and can be in the sense that players get the same things (free spins, matched bonuses, cashback, etc.). However, reload bonuses are not available to players who haven’t deposited on the site before. Why? Because the first time you load money on a site is not a ‘’reload’’ activity.
The majority of welcome deals, packages, and bonuses are much bigger compared to reload options. These are used to attract new players. This is not set in stone, of course.
Withdrawing a Reload Casino Bonus
To withdraw your winnings from playing with the bonus, you need to meet your selected casino’s gambling requirements. These can come in different forms and include minimum deposits and maximum withdrawals, as well as playthrough requirements. You can find such details in the Terms and Conditions of the site you are gambling on.
Understanding the T&C Wagering Requirements for an Online Casino Reload Bonus
Just like most bonuses found at online casinos, reload offers also come with specific terms and conditions. Many of these are universal and found on the majority of websites. However, before you claim any promotion, you should read the T&C.
Canadians might come across no wagering bonuses that are usually very small in size but come with the obvious advantage – being able to withdraw right away. Most of these offers come with playthrough requirements and allow you to withdraw a certain amount of money. For example, you might be allowed to get as much as $100 from your free spins.
Some other things that players in Canada should know about are:
- Not all players can claim every promotion. Check if the bonus in question is available to Canadians.
- Different games contribute a different amount to the wagering requirements.
- You might have to spend your free spins or other bonus within a selected timeframe.
- You’ll probably be asked to wager a minimum amount to claim such an offer.
- Some banking methods are restricted in such promotions. For example, you might not be able to claim this if you use e-wallets.
- 🎁 What is an online casino reload bonus?
- This is a reward, a treat that casinos give as thanks for your return to their site. Your reload bonus is a reward given when you make a deposit that is not your first on a casino site.
- ⚡ Can players claim more than one reload offer?
- Yes. Players can claim any reload promotion they’re eligible for. Many casinos offer several reload bonuses at the same time.
- 🎁 Is there a way to cash out a reload bonus?
- Yes. You have to meet the wagering requirements as listed in the casino’s Terms and Conditions before you can do this, but it is possible.
- ⚡ What does ‘’reload bonus percentage’’ mean?
- This percentage differs between websites. Reload bonus percentages are usually smaller than the ones offered in welcome bonuses and range between 25% and 75%. Still, you might even find something higher.
- 🎁 Are there any free spins I can claim with a reload bonus?
- Yes. Many reload bonuses come in the form of free spins or packages that contain these. Getting free spins means that you’ll be able to spin the reels of a slot machine for a selected amount of time for free, all while playing for real money.