Live Dealer Roulette
Online roulette fans around Canada can find many live roulette games through various online casinos. Online live roulette casino is thrilling and offers a realistic way to play this casino.
The game entails a live dealer being streamed online. The dealer will link to a virtual table that you will use for placing bets. The croupier will spin the wheel at specific times. You’ll then view the wheel to see if any of your bets will win.
You’ll enjoy the challenge of playing live roulette online. A live dealer table will provide a fun way to challenge your betting skills.
500% up to $500
150% up to C$200
100% up to $200
How to Pick a Live Dealer Roulette Table
Many live roulette online casinos offer multiple tables. Take note of a few factors:
- Look at the table limits and minimums for your game. Some live roulette tables have a table minimum of $1, but others might require you to spend $10 on each round. There are also limits at some tables ranging from $100 to $1000 in some places.
- Check the chips that these tables utilize. Some players require you to spend $1 on each chip. Others might let you use 50 cents or less per chip.
- The types of bets you can place are essential to note. Some live dealer tables require you to place a minimum total on the outside or inside bets. These rules can dictate how well the game works.
- Note how many players are capable of entering the game at a time. Some games might only allow a few people at once. It is easier for the live dealer to interact with players when there are fewer ones there.
What Are the Best Live Roulette Offers?
There are many options for live roulette online Canada players to take advantage of. Many of these sites include exclusive bonuses:
- Party Casino offers live dealer roulette tables and a 100% match bonus of up to $500. Players can also get 120 free spins on slots with the promo code WELCOMEBONUS.
- Spin Casino has a 200% match bonus for the first three deposits. The bonus money may work when playing live roulette.
- The Europa Casino has a 100% bonus of up to $100. You can qualify for up to $2400 in free money through the welcome bonus, which works for multiple deposits.
- The 888 Casino is among TOP 10 & has a 100% match bonus of up to $200. You can also get $30 in additional money on your first deposit with the promotional bonus code LIVE30.
All casinos have rules for receiving their bonuses and other offerings. You can check individual sites to see what they have to offer.
|Casino||Live Roulette Bonus||Minimum Deposit|
|Bet2U Casino||10% CB||$20|
|Golden Palace Casino||15% CB||$10|
|Millionaire Casino||15% CB||$10|
|Royal House Casino||15% CB||$10|
|Sin Spins Casino||15% CB||$10|
|GentingBet Casino||100% Match||$10|
What Are the Top Live Online Roulette Variants?
You can play one of three forms of live dealer roulette online. You can try out European, American, or French roulette.
- European roulette is a traditional form of the game. You would place bets on a wheel with 37 entries. You can bet on red and black numbers from 1 to 36, or the green 0 space.
- American roulette features 38 slots on the wheel. In addition to the 1 to 36 and the 0, there’s also a green 00 slot. The house has a slightly higher edge on this bet.
- The French version uses the same wheel as a European roulette game. But there are fewer betting options in French roulette. You would bet on a specific spot on the physical wheel that the ball will land. There are four segments all around, with the Voisins du Zero part taking up more than a third of the wheel.
Multi-wheel roulette games are also available, but those are relatively uncommon. A multi-wheel game entails you placing bets on one table. Multiple wheels will be spun, thus resulting in many winning numbers on the same draw. The payouts might not be as high for such a game as they would be on a single-wheel version.
What Features Will You Get From Live Roulette?
Live roulette games can provide many exciting features that make the game a little more entertaining. You can chat with other people during the game and compete as well as share betting options with one another. Some tables will let you interact with the dealers themselves.
An online live roulette casino game can also display statistics on how the wheel is working. You can see what the last few draws were on the table. You can use the hot and cold numbers to see what ones are showing up frequently or haven’t appeared in a while. Some games will let you save your favourite bets for later use. These details give you an extra bit of guidance when figuring out the bets you wish to place.
A Live Roulette Guide for New Players
Anyone looking to play live roulette online should be aware of what they are doing when playing at the online casino with real money bets. You have to start by taking a look at how the wheel works. Take note of how many slots are on the wheel, particularly the green ones.
- You have to also look at the rules for betting at the table. Take a look at the inside and outside bets. Inside bets are the ones you make on specific numbers. These include straight-up bets that focus on one number. Bets that cover multiple numbers like split, corner, street, five, and line bets are also useful.
- Outside bets work on the other parts of the table. These choices include bets on things other than the specific numbers on the inside part. Some of the choices you can go after include odd/even and red/black bets, plus ones that focus on one of three 12-number segments. You might have to spend more money on outside bets depending on the table.
- You must also watch for when you’re capable of placing bets. You have a limited time for placing bets, as the dealer may have a time limit over when the spin takes place.
Live Dealer vs. Standard Online Roulette Games
While a standard online game entails a random number generator to dictate the results, a live dealer game uses an actual wheel. The wheel will be configured and reviewed for fairness to ensure it produces accurate results.
People often appreciate live dealer roulette because they know it provides a sense of realism. Players also like how they can get a little bit of extra time in between spins. While people have the right to start traditional online roulette spins when they see fit, it is sometimes hard to control that pace.
- ☝ What Live Roulette Developers Are Out There?
- Many companies produce live games for use in online casino environments. These include such groups as Playtech, Evolution Gaming, and Extreme Live Gaming.
- 💎 Can you play live roulette casino games for free?
- Some casinos will offer no deposit bonuses for Canadian players who want to play the game live. But most no deposit bonuses are for other things around these casino sites. Some of these offers might not work for live dealer games. Check the terms with your online live roulette casino to learn more.
- 🎁 Are casino bonus offers available for live roulette games?
- All live roulette casinos offer bonuses where you can get free money for various games. You can get a bonus from your first deposit. Other promotions at live roulette casinos include referral bonuses and rewards from loyalty programs. Check the websites of whatever places you wish to use to see what is open. Many of these bonuses will automatically work for players. But you might have to utilize a promo code in some cases. Many websites will list these codes on their sites, but it does help to check with various other sites to see what codes Canadian players can utilize.
- ✅ Can I talk to live roulette dealers?
- You might be allowed to chat with a live dealer. Some casinos offer chat features that let people interact with the dealers. You’re more likely to chat with these dealers when there are limits on how many people can enter the room.