Best High Roller Casinos in Canada
There is little more satisfying than being a big bettor at one of the high roller casinos in Canada. If you are playing online, it’s the thrill of betting big to win big. When you play in a conventional brick-and-mortar establishment or a live dealer high roller online casino, you get the added pleasure of knowing that the people around you are watching you with envy.
High rollers are not born they are made. It comes from discovering the joy of betting large sums of money (responsibly, of course) at highroller casinos in Canada and getting a kick out of knowing you stand the chance of winning a mega prize while exposing yourself to the risk of coming up empty-handed.
Not all casinos cater to big bettors. But if betting large is something that turns you on, you are in luck. We’ve compiled a list of the best high roller casinos in Canada. They are all sites that Canadians can trust 100%, so please feel free to scan the list shown below and pick one of the high roller casino sites that appeal most to your style of play.
500% up to $500
150% up to C$200
100% up to $200
How We Rate a High Roller Casino Canada Platform
As one of Canada’s high rollers, you deserve to know how the platforms we recommend find their way onto our shortlist. Read on, and you’ll find out.
High Roller Online Casino Licensing
When you gamble large sums of money over the internet, you want to know that your money is safe. You will want assuring that it will end up where it is intended and that any withdrawals you make find their way to the account you specify. So that you know you can trust the platforms we recommend, the first thing we check out is who licenses and regulates the platform.
The top licensing agencies in the world include the likes of the MGA, the UKGC, and the eGaming Authority of Curacao. Canada, however, has its own highly respected licensing body – the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
How High Roller Casinos Protect a Player’s Personal and Financial Data
The other aspects we look at include ensuring that the best high roller casino sites are properly encrypted to protect a player’s personal and financial data. We also like to see that their RNGs are continually checked out and certified by independent auditors such as eCOGRA and iTech Labs.
What Payment Systems an Elite High Roller Casino Offers
Banking systems tend to be the same regardless of whether you are the average Canadian punter or a high roller. Where it does differ, however, is in the speed of payment and withdrawal limits.
Rapid Payouts and Higher Deposit Limits
For the fastest withdrawals, it is best to use an eWallet of a cryptocurrency. Even so, large withdrawals can take longer, with gambling houses making you jump through hoops doing things like verifying your ID.
ID verification is, of course, very important, particularly when we are talking about large sums of money. But most platforms operate KYC policies these days, and if you are an elite player moving large sums of money around, your dedicated higher roller casino account manager and his team should be able to move things even faster than normal for you.
The same goes for depositing money. Most deposits are more or less instant, but limits are imposed on the amount of cash you can deposit. As a big money gambler in Canada, you will have the weight to negotiate a larger deposit. Talk to your account manager, and you will probably be able to come to a mutually acceptable arrangement.
High Roller Casino Online Customer Support Options
We always check out the customer support options a top Canadian casino offers. We like to see a 24/7 live chat facility and a local, toll-free telephone too. But as we have said many times already, if you are a big-money player, you deserve special treatment, and that is exactly what an elite gambling house should offer you.
Elite High Roller Casino Game Choice
Big money gamblers don’t faff around with small wagers. Typically they like to bet 500 CAD or more per game. Betting high stakes regularly is one of the fastest ways of achieving high roller status.
Slots that allow big-money bettors to wager stakes of anywhere from $20 to $5,000 per spin are quite plentiful. The software providers that design them include the likes of:
- Evolution Gaming
- Real-Time Gaming
Classic table games are also very popular with big-time gamblers, especially those with low house edges. When the best high roller casino sites offer these games with high wager limits, it attracts the big hitters like flies to honey. Let’s take a quick look at some of the most sought-after games that high rollers, or “whales” as they are sometimes referred to as like to play.
- Baccarat for high rollers, where the stakes range from $50 to $100,000. Whales can choose which dealer to play with, and games are restricted to one player at a time. You can ask for a reshuffle at any stage and call upon the services of a VIP room manager if you feel the need. With a house edge varying between 1% and 3% depending on the game variant Baccarat present great value for money.
- Blackjack is one of the most popular casino table games of all time. The house edge varies around the 2% mark, and big hitters can bet between $1,000 or $2,000 per wager. There are private tables limited to a few, select players, and as in Baccarat, you can choose the dealer you prefer.
- Roulette for high rollers offers a betting range of between $1,000 and $75,000. Players can control the speed with which the game is played using the “deal now” option. Tables are available 24/7.
The Typical High Roller who Loves the Top High Roller Online Casinos
Being a Canadian high roller isn’t for everyone. The thought of losing what some might consider a lot of money is sickening. But to those who enjoy playing at high roller online casinos – those who get a thrill from risk-taking – it’s living life on the edge – the house edge, that is.
But it’s not just the taking of risks that appeals. There is also the satisfaction of being treated like a VIP. The top high roller casinos Canada has love big bettors and encourage them to play on their platforms. They treat them like royalty, offering the best, most lucrative deals and bonuses. The more players are willing to deposit, the bigger the bargains to be had.
The Advantage of Being an Elite High Roller Casino Player
Many Canadians want to be the best they can be when they do something. Providing you can afford it, this goes for gambling too. It doesn’t get any better than being a top, big-money betor. But, you have to be committed.
Sky High Limits in the Best High Roller Casinos
A high roller in Canada isn’t someone who bets large sums of money every now and again. It’s someone who does it regularly, as a matter of routine. But you have to choose your betting platforms with care. Not all welcome high rollers, or if they do, some don’t treat them as well as others.
The best high roller casino has to earn its reputation. It does so by:
- Being properly licensed and regulated
- By offering a quality gambling environment
- Offering the best choice of payment method
- Providing first-class VIP and loyalty programs that incentivize players to work their way up through the ranks.
- Offering world-class customer service and support
VIP big-bettors expect the best VIP treatment. If they don’t get it, they will go elsewhere. But they also expect to be able to place big, real money casinos bets too. If a so-called high roller casino doesn’t have its table limits set high enough, and we’re talking thousands of Canadian dollars here, the elite players won’t be visiting, or if they do, they won’t hang around for long.
The Best Highroller Casino Online Support
A high roller from Canada is not someone who suffers fools gladly. As one of the elite bettors in the industry, you have a right to expect exceptional servive and customer support. What you should be able to expect from the customer support team includes:
- A fast, responsive service – A 24/7 online chat facility is a good start, but that doesn’t cut it. Behind the scenes, you should have a dedicated customer care manager backed up by fully trained staff. They should be able to accommodate all your specials needs and requests. If they are not fast or helpful enough, take your business elsewhere.
- Courteous treatment – No matter what your query, you should be treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. You must never disabuse or talk rudely to staff, of course, but if you don’t feel you are being treated properly, take it to a higher authority or use another platform.
A top high roller casino site, be it land-based or online, should always value a high roller’s custom above all else, so expect the best service.
The Best High Roller Casino Bonuses
To be a proper high roller bonus, the deal in question has to offer higher matched deposits, better percentages of cashback or free spins, or less in terms of wagering conditions – something that makes it special to big-money gamblers. It’s only fair that players who regularly wager that much more than others should be entitled to some special rewards.
Similarly, when it comes to gifts for occasions like birthdays or anniversaries, the best high roller casino sites will offer their star players special presents. The same goes for reaching the top tiers in the VIP standings – the rewards should be spectacular – invites to exclusive special events and luxury holiday breaks.
Elite High Roller Casino Private Tournaments
Platforms that welcome elite gamblers usually offer special access to private tournaments where players can compete with their peers at their own level. Entry to such tournaments is often free to the top-ranking players, and they can usually enjoy better odds than would ordinarily be offered to the rank and file.
Negotiating Better Banking Options with High Roller Casinos
Many casinos in Canada impose limits on the amount of money that players can deposit or withdraw. Big money players don’t want to be confined to what they consider to be trifling amounts, so casinos in the upper echelons of the gambling industry offer these players special deals.
How to Make the Grade as a Top Player at an Elite High Roller Casino
Becoming recognized as a big-money gambler is no easy matter. It takes a lot of concentrated effort, but when you get there, the rewards, as discussed above, will be significant and well worth having.
Making Regular Big Money Deposits
To get a reputation as an elite gambler, you have to spend large. You must deposit large sums of money each time and play it through quickly. We are talking about bordering on being a professional gambler. It takes a significant amount of time, though the larger your wagers, the quicker your bankroll will diminish.
Being a Prolific Player
Of course, you need to remember that the more you play a game, the closer you will get to that game’s RTP. Some of the top slots and table games offer RTPs at 98% plus. It means you should be replenishing your bankroll with winnings, and of course, if lady luck is on your side, some of those winning could be huge.
Another important factor is choosing good bonus deals. The best high roller online casinos offer top players some amazing deals in terms of cashback and matched deposits, all of which extend playing time even further.
The Best High Roller Casino Bonuses
All players in Canada enjoy claiming bonuses as it gives them an opportunity to try out new games and sites for free or at a reduced cost. High rollers aren’t interested in claiming most welcome bonuses due to deposit restrictions.
But serious gamblers who are invited to join the elite VIP clubs or are already members of these top clubs that high roller casinos operate are offered rewards that include things:
- Bigger cashback offers
- Extra value free spins
- Special large deposit or reload bonuses
The higher your position on the VIP ladder, the bigger the rewards. The biggest whales get a substantial amount of money given back to them in bonus credits.
Forgo Deposit and Withdrawal fees
For their best clients, the top high roller online casinos will not only forgo any deposit fees, but they may also forgo withdrawal fees too by special arrangement.
While all VIP club members get gifts of some sort on their birthdays, the biggest spenders receive awesome gifts – things like laptops, mobile phones, and tickets to top sporting events.
Matched Bonus Money
High rollers can get more bonus money because they will deposit the maximum amount when they apply for a match bonus, meaning they get a larger amount of their money back pro-rata.
What “Whale” means to the Best High Roller Casino Sites
You will notice we have used the term “whale” several times in this text, and we use it to indicate that these people are the biggest fish in the sea. Technically, however, the term is used to identify those who gamble enormous sums of money at land-based casinos.
These guys are the rock stars of the elite high roller casino world, and they think nothing of laying on bets worth millions of dollars at a time. These individuals are also referred to in the industry as the 7-star elite.
Frequently Asked Questions about High Roller Casinos
- Can I become a high roller?
- Anyone can become a high roller providing they have sufficient unallocated money to be able to deposit large sums and make big-sized wagers on a regular basis. The most important thing to bear in mind is to gamble responsibly by only spending money you can afford to lose.
- Will a casino give a high roller a no deposit bonus?
- No deposit bonuses are usually only offered to new players. If a high roller wants to try out a new platform, then he or she can claim a no deposit bonus. Most big spenders are not interested, though, as the rewards are quite low, and high rollers like to play and win big.
- Is it in a casino’s best interests for high rollers to lose?
- Yes, it is, but only to a certain extent. The most critical thing for casinos is to keep high rollers coming back for more, and to do that, they must win from time to time. All casino games (including slots) have pre-designated RTPs and, therefore, house edges. These are set to ensure that the casino always comes out on top, so keeping high rollers playing for longer is in their best interests.
- Are land-based casino high rollers the same as online casino high rollers?
- High rollers are called high rollers whether they play at land-based establishments or online platforms. Having said that, the amount of money that land-based houses expect big-money players to spend is higher than the amount that online platforms expect their top players to deposit.
- Can I be a high roller and play via my mobile phone?
- There will be no problem using your mobile phone to place your high roller bets providing there are no set restrictions imposed by your bank or chosen payment method.