Gambling on Highest Payout Online Slot Machines
If you’re a fan of slot machines, you definitely need to know about the best online slots available in Canada and on the gambling market these days. Knowing the ropes and features of every game, as well as your odds of winning might not guarantee you a win, but they’ll surely increase your chances at winning more often – and sometimes even bigger.
How? When you play on slot machines with the highest percentage of payout, you’re basically gambling with the best chances to win. Online casinos available to Canadians have plenty of choices to offer, but only a limited number of games have the best online slots payout percentage. That being said, it is time that you learn which games are the most promising in terms of the house edge, high RTP, and basically – winning more often.
Experienced gamblers pick their slots carefully and make sure to know their numbers. Not only do they pick casinos with highest payout to guarantee themselves fair play, but they also pay attention to the RTP percentage, house edge, and volatility of every slot they find on a casino website.
Some slot machines have better odds than others. They all pay out certain amounts to players and come with their perks, but highest payout slots online offer you exactly what their name tells you – the best value for your money.
500% up to $500
150% up to C$200
100% up to $200
What Is RTP and House Edge and How It Relates to Online Slots with Highest Payout
The payout percentage of slot machines is the average amount of money that the casino returns to players in form of winnings. This is also referred to as RTP or Return to Player percentage. This number is not a guarantee of how much you’ll win when you are playing slots for real money in Canada or anywhere else in the world. However, it tells you what your odds are in terms of the machine’s payout percentage.
For example, if Canadians are playing at one of the online slots highest payout such as a game with 99% RTP, on average, that machine returns $90 in winnings for every $100 spent. You won’t necessarily be the one to win this amount, but your odds are higher than when you play on a slot with, let’s say, 80% RTP. The Return to Player percentage is a statistical average.
House edge is pretty much the same thing as RTP or the payout percentage. This refers to the statistical advantage of the casino i.e. how much is their earning based on money spent on behalf of gamblers. Naturally, casinos have an edge on all games and almost all bets, but their edge sizes vary drastically in different games.
Since house edge refers to what the casino gets, the casinos with highest slot payouts are the ones that have a lower house edge in those games. As you can imagine, the Canadian popular casinos offer numerous slot titles that have high RTP and low house edge.
Finding the Highest Payout Online Slots
Finding the highest online slots payout is not hard these days. Canadians have at their disposal slot reviews, reviews of casino sites, RTP percentages provided on some online casinos, as well as various ratings for different software providers.
If you want to find the most promising slots with progressive jackpots and games with the lowest house edge, this is very easy. Most casinos post their payout percentage on the information page and rules about a game, or in a list on the casino site. If you cannot find this number, you can simply go online and check it on the software developer’s page.
For an even simpler option, you can do a Google search where you write the game’s name and ”RTP” or ”payout percentage”. This will tell you all you need to know about your payout odds on a selected game.
Best Payout Online Slots Canada by Software Developer
Many popular software developers have at least a dozen titles with high RTP. Some have higher percentages than others. Among the best available to players in Canada are:
- NetEnt highest RTP titles: Bloodsuckers (98%), Mega Joker Jackpot (99%), Kings of Chicago (97.8%), Devil’s Delight (97.60%), etc.
- Microgaming highest RTP titles: Win Sum Dim Sum (98%), Playboy (97.8%), Beautiful Bones (97%), etc.
- Playtech highest RTP titles: Goblins Cave (99.32%), Ocean Princess (99.07%), Ugga Bugga (99.07%), Tropic Reels (98.95%), Triple Profits (98.72%), etc.
- Thunderkick highest RTP titles: 1429 Unchartered Seas (98.56%), Bork the Bezerker – Hack n Slash Edition (97.3%), Toki Time (97.1%), Fruit Warp (97%), etc.
- Barcrest highest RTP titles: Monopoly Big Event (99%), Ohh Ahh Dracula (99%), Sheik Yer Money (98.20%), Golden Chief (98.14%), etc.
What is Variance and Why Is It Important to Players?
Variance in slots is also known as payout frequency or volatility. This refers to how often a game pays out jackpots, as well as the size of winnings. There are three types of slot variance that you’ll come across:
- Low variance games land wins more frequently, but their amounts are usually smaller jackpots
- Medium variance games have frequent hits with a combination of larger and smaller payouts
- High variance games hit less often, but when they do, the winnings are very big
Generally speaking, low variance slots include games with minor jackpots and penny slots. Progressive jackpot slots like the most rewarding so far, Mega Moolah, have high variance, which means that they hit rarely, but big. As such, they are very popular among players, and in many casino sites in Canada, you’ll be allowed to claim slot bonus on such progressive titles.
What are the Chances to Win a Jackpot on Highest Payout Casino Slots?
Progressive jackpots are life-changing. In most cases, progressive jackpots are given on slots with high variance. Since the casino is paying out big sums, it is only natural that they won’t be doing this very frequently to maintain their house edge.
When you play for a progressive jackpot, the machine takes a small piece of every bet made, whether it is in the same casino, a casino chain, or all casinos that use the slot from the same developer, and adds it to a prize pool. This pool keeps growing until someone wins it.
The odds for winning millions in a huge jackpot are slim, somewhat similar to winning the lottery. However, when you play slots, you can also have smaller wins while gambling for the jackpot, which is not the case with the lottery.
If you play on high payout slots, your chances of winning a big jackpot are not high since these slots usually offer smaller winnings. This is the main difference between the two and the decision on which slots to play is based on exactly this.
If you gamble on a slot with high RTP, you’ll get more frequent wins statistically, but they will be lower seeing how these games usually have low or medium volatility. If you gamble on a progressive slot machine, it is most likely to have high volatility, which means that you’ll win less frequently, but the amounts will be higher, possibly even reach millions thanks to the reward pools of the progressive jackpots.
- What does the term ‘’RTP’’ refer to?
- RTP is ''return to player'' and refers to the average amount of money that the casino returns to players in form of winnings. This is a statistical percentage, so it does not guarantee that you'll receive that same percentage of wins on a game. However, if you play a game with a higher percentage, you have more odds of winning more frequently.
- Which software developers have the best payout online slots Canada?
- The most popular software developers with high payout online slots available to Canadians are Playtech, NetEnt, Microgaming, Barcrest, and Thunderkick. Out of these, Playtech leads with the highest percentage and the biggest number of games with high RTP.
- Can I win a jackpot if I play on top payout online slots?
- Yes. However, high payout slot machines usually offer small jackpots. The big jackpots such as progressive slots in games like Mega Moolah are usually highly volatile and have lower RTP, meaning that they hit bigger, but less frequently.
- What does ‘’progressive jackpot’’ mean?
- A progressive jackpot is collected over time. When Canadians or players from a different country place their wager on a machine, part of this bet is added to a jackpot reward pool. At some point, this jackpot will hit and the lucky person will take home a lot of cash, even millions of dollars. The highest progressive jackpot that has hit was on the Mega Moolah game and it was for over $18 million.