Online Casinos for Real Money in Canada
500% up to $500
150% up to C$200
100% up to $200
How to Deposit Cash to Play for Real Money Online
Before you decide to gamble with real money, make sure to pick a quality and safe website. A Canadian online casino real money can offer many depositing options to its players.
Most options are instant when you wager cash on the Web. If you choose a good website, you’ll probably be given the chance to choose between credit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, wire transfers, cheques, and on some websites, even cryptocurrency.
How to Withdraw Your Real Money Winnings
Withdrawal methods are available at all sites. But, if you were able to make your bet using your preferred method, this doesn’t mean you will be allowed to withdraw winnings. Different companies offer different methods for withdrawals and deposits, so make sure to check this at the online casino real money Canada before you start betting cash.
The fees also depend on the method you choose. The site must provide such details on the website for players to see. In cases where you collect your payout on your card or your bank through wire transfer, the processing time depends on the bank, too.
Top 3 Online Casino Real Money Canada
Slots for Real Money
Slots are usually the most numerous. They come in many forms and variations. You can find:
- 3D slots
- progressive slots
- classic slots
- video slots
- fruit machines
Slots are simplest to play, too. You only need to click to spin the wheel and wait for your luck to turn. In terms of features, slots come with many amazing opportunities such as free spins, multipliers, bonus rounds, and cascading reels.
In addition to traditional table poker and its many variations, players in casinos also love playing video poker. In many ways, video poker is more similar to slots than to traditional poker. The poker rules still apply, but you’ll be playing on a machine instead of a table.
There are also many video poker variations: Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Bonus Poker Deluxe, Joker Poker, etc.
What Payment Systems are the Most Popular at Real Money Online Casinos in Canada?
Right now, companies attempt to provide their players with many options for depositing and withdrawing funds. This allows you to pick your preferred option. Here are the frequently found methods at casinos:
Credit, debit, and prepaid cards
This is still one of the most selected methods among Canadians. The majority of sites accept credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, or Maestro. Top-rated websites also accept prepaid cards that can be bought at stores or online, such as NeoSurf or EcoPayzCard. These provide an additional layer of security since you don’t have to enter your banking details.
Cards and e-wallets are the two most selected choices among gamblers in Canada. Ever since e-wallets popped on the market as a safe alternative to entering card or bank details online, Canadians have been going crazy over this option. Many sites offer it in their list, especially e-wallet companies like PayPal, Neteller, ecoPayz, EcoCard, and the one that grows in popularity – Skrill.
This was the first method available at online casinos, but right now, it’s less popular than cards and e-wallets. Even so, most casinos today still offer players the option to make deposits and withdrawals via a wire transfer. One of the reasons why this option is no longer so popular is because it often comes with fees and the withdrawals can be delayed depending on the bank you use.
Pay by phone
You will find that this option is not so frequent in the industry. It’s an excellent option that’s only available at some of the top-rated casinos. It means that you can bet money by entering your phone number, and the deposit will be added to your phone bill.
Interbank networks just recently became available at online casinos, but they are becoming more popular every day. Methods like Interac and InstaDebit allow Canadian players to fund their accounts directly from their bank account without entering the bank details.
Cryptocurrencies are becoming a grand part of the industry, too. In Canada, there aren’t many companies that offer Bitcoin banking and yet, some players prefer to use this method over any others. Thankfully, best-rated companies often have this option.
What Bonuses Do Real Money Casino Offer?
One of the greatest things about gambling on the Web is that you can enjoy more bonuses. Online sites offer numerous bonuses to new and returning players. Some offer a single bonus as a welcome offer, but most websites today offer a combination (usually of match bonuses and free spins).
On such websites today, you can expect to find perks like match bonuses, free spins, no deposit, cashback, freeroll, and free bet bonus.
Also, you should keep an eye out for VIP and loyalty program bonuses, tournament offers, as well as game-specific promotions.
Online Casino Real Money FAQ
- 🔥 Can I play casino games for free?
- Yes. In almost every casino real money online today, you’ll find the option to use free spins on selected slots, especially if you are a new player. Some even have a no deposit bonus for new players.
- 💣 Can I play an online casino for real money on my phone by using a mobile app?
- Yes. Seeing how mobile phones are more used than ever, most Canadian casinos have optimized their websites for mobile. Top-rated casinos have excellent apps you can download to play on.
- 💥 Can I make a deposit with CAD?
- Yes. All Canadian casinos offer this currency to their players.
- 🧨 What about fast payouts?
- This will depend on the casino you choose and the withdrawal method. The fastest methods are e-wallets and cards.
- 🔎 Is it legal to play online casinos for real money in Canada?
- Yes, gambling online is legalized in Canada. You should definitely choose a safe and licensed site to play but if you’re of legal age, there is no reason why you should not gamble online.
- ❌ How can you make sure that the casino is safe?
- To make sure that a casino site is safe to play at, check its licenses and reviews from other players. You should also make sure that their games are good and that they have the banking methods you prefer.