Apple Pay Casinos for Canadians
Cell phones have become versatile tools that enable users to do a lot more than just make phone calls. In addition to taking photos, watching movies, and creating documents, many Canadians use their mobile devices to play at online casinos in Canada.
Those who use Apple iOS devices can also fund their betting accounts at Apple Pay casinos. Doing so is fast, easy, and secure. Simply sign up at an online casino with Apple Pay and select this payment method from the list of deposit options. You can then start playing for real money from anywhere you can get a secure wireless signal.
500% up to $500
150% up to C$200
100% up to $200
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a digital wallet that allows users to make payments for goods and services. It is also a convenient way to send money to friends and relatives. Of course, you can use it to make a deposit at an online casino that accepts Apple Pay in Canada.
This revolutionary payment system works on iPhones, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac computers. Using this payment system eliminates the need for carrying cash or a credit card. Instead, users can simply use the contactless tap-to-pay feature.
Apple Pay is much like most other online casino payment options. Once you download and set up the app, you need to link a credit card or debit card. You can even link a prepaid card if you don’t have a credit card or debit card.
It is then a matter of adding funds to your balance. You can confirm the transaction using Apple’s Face ID, Touch ID, or a passcode. Now you are ready to make your deposit at an Apple Pay casino online.
Depositing Funds at Apple Pay Casinos
Online casino enthusiasts in Canada have plenty of great real money online casinos to choose from as well as loads of payment options. While Apple Pay online casinos aren’t too plentiful at the moment, the number of applepay casino sites that accept it is increasing.
You shouldn’t have too much trouble finding one. In fact, you can find a few of the top Apple Pay casinos listed further below. Once you’ve found one, you can fund your betting account by following these instructions.
- Sign in to your Apple Pay online casino account
- Go to the cashier
- Select the “Deposit” option
- Select the casino Apple Pay option from the list of deposit methods
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit
- Confirm the transaction by using Touch ID, Face ID, or your passcode
- Check updated account balance to ensure online casino Apple Pay payment went through
- Start playing for real money
We should also remind you to claim any deposit bonuses that your top Apple Pay online casino may be offering.
Deposits with this method are typically credited to your betting account immediately. However, this payment method does not yet allow users to conduct withdrawals. This will hopefully change in the future. Until then, you’ll need to find another way to withdraw your winning from your Apple Pay casino.
The good news is that there are dozens of other options open to Canadians. You can withdraw from casinos that accept Apple Pay by using an electronic bank transfer, credit/debit card, eWallet, or a variety of other convenient methods. Just be aware that the length of time it takes to get your money will depend on which withdrawal option you choose. You can normally find that information in the banking section or the Apple Pay casino’s FAQs.
Pros and Cons of Apple Pay Casinos
Canadians who use Apple Pay to fund their online betting accounts enjoy many benefits. One of the nicest pros to using it is that you can use it while you’re on the go from almost anywhere in Canada. All you need is an Apple device and a wireless signal. Payment system also saves you from having to carry cash or a credit card.
Let’s not forget that Apple Pay is safe and secure. All transactions are encrypted and require Face ID, Touch ID, or a passcode. That means that even if you lose your phone, a third party won’t be able to use your account. Plus, you can always easily find your device’s location and retrieve it. The same can’t be said for cash and cards.
There are two major downsides to using an Apple Pay casino Canada. Not being able to use this method to make withdrawals causes a bit of a hassle. Users must find an alternative method. The other issue is the fact that many online casinos do not yet support Apple Pay deposits. Fortunately, more operators are embracing it as the popularity grows.
Top 3 Apple Pay Casinos for Canadians
|Mr Green Casino|
Looking for a reputable online casino? Here are three of the top Apple Pay online casinos.
- Mr Green Casino – Mr Green has been around since 2007 and is licensed by several jurisdictions including Malta and the United Kingdom. If you want access to a huge collection of games, Mr Green’s got it. Partnering with dozens of the world’s most recognized software developers like Yggdrasil, Microgaming, NetEnt, and Evolution Gaming gives Mr Green a massive selection of slots, table games, specialty games, and a live dealer casino.
- Ruby Fortune Casino – Canadians have been playing at Ruby Fortune Casino since it launched in 2003. Licensed by the MGA and boasting the eCOGRA Safe and Fair Seal, this top Apple Pay casino brings you hundreds of games from Microgaming. The site also features an Evolution-powered live dealer casino and offers live chat support 24/7.
- LeoVegas Casino – Another excellent site for players from Canada, LeoVegas has teamed up with dozens of the best software providers like Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, and iSoftBet. This means that Canadians who play here can choose from well over 1,500 games ranging from slots and video poker to table games and specialty games. Not everyone can cash in on the bonuses at LeoVegas, but Canadians can.
- 💸 Are there any fees for using Apple Pay?
- Using a casino Apple Pay option to make a deposit usually doesn’t cost anything. Just be sure to check with the site to find out if it is one of the rare operators to charge a transaction fee. Please note that using your credit card to load your Apple Pay account comes with a 3% fee.
- 🔒 Is Apple Pay safe to use?
- Apple Pay is one of the safest electronic payment methods around. Not only are there layers of security including the most state-of-the-art encryption, but it also requires users to verify transactions using Touch ID, Face ID, or a password. This means that third parties cannot access your account.
- 💵 Do Apple Pay deposits qualify for bonuses?
- This really depends on the online casino. While Canadians will find that most Apple Pay casinos give bonuses, they may come across a site that doesn’t. You can find out if your deposit qualifies for a bonus by checking out the bonus terms and conditions.
- 💰 If Apple Pay doesn’t facilitate withdrawals, then how do I collect my winnings?
- Online casinos support an array of easy withdrawal options. These include: Bank Transfers, Wire Transfers, eWallets, Credit/Debit Cards, Check by Mail The time it takes to get your hands on your winnings will vary depending on the chosen payment method and the casino’s processing times.
- 💲 If I live in Canada, can I use Apple Pay at an offshore site?
- As long as the site accepts Canadians and Apple Pay, you can use it to make your deposit.