Online Casino Bonuses for Canadian Gamblers
When you realize that Canadians have access to many gambling sites, the decision is not easy. What’s the best gambling site? You’ll have to search for reviews and check testimonials from other players from Canada, and that will take some time.
Let’s look on the bright side: having options is a good thing. All these sites compete to attract players with the best online casino bonuses. As a result, players get better offers and play more for any amount of money they intend to spend.
Before spending any money, you should learn all about the new online casino bonuses being offered. We’ll provide important info about types of bonuses. When gamblers know the details, they are able to choose a better website for their needs.
For start, let’s see: what are the top casino bonuses offered right now?
500% up to $500
150% up to C$200
100% up to $200
Why Do Gambling Sites Offer Online Casino Bonuses?
When a gambler sees all those casino bonus codes and offers, they wonder: “Is there some kind of a trick? Why does this casino double my deposit and let me play for more?”
To realize why gambling sites run promotions for Canadians, we have to understand the concept of marketing. No player can deny that they benefit from more money in their balance. If you thought that there must be some kind of advantage for the casino, you were right.
- With the latest casino bonuses, gambling sites try to attract the attention of gamblers from Canada. It’s their way to stand out from the competition.
- Advertising new products is another reason why companies launch bonus programs. It’s their way to keep loyal users coming back.
- Bonuses keep things fun. When you have more money in your balance, you’ll spend more time discovering new games. Once they run through the online casino bonus amount, gamblers are inspired to make another deposit.
Types of Online Casino Bonuses Explained
When you check out a gambling site, you’ll notice several bonus offers. As a customer, you have the right to accept or decline an offer. It’s always best to make an informed decision. That’s why you need to understand what each type of bonus means.
Online casino sign up bonuses (also known as welcome bonuses)
This is a welcome package offered for signing up for a real-money profile. In most cases, you’re required to make a minimum deposit ($10 or $20 CAD) to benefit from the promo. It can come in the form of a match deposit or free spins. Some casinos extend this offer across multiple deposits, with the intention to attract gamblers to play more.
Match casino bonus
This can be a welcome promo, but it can also be offered to loyal customers. Put simply, it means that when you make a deposit, the website will match its amount by a particular percentage. It’s usually 100%, but it may be more or less.
No deposit promos
These are so-called free bonuses. They are offered to new customers who create a profile with real personal details. The casino allows you to try the games before you’re ready for a deposit commitment. It usually comes in the form of free spins for slots. But, some casinos may give you credits to use on any of the available games. When a deposit is made, the player is eligible for new online casino bonuses.
No deposit cashable bonus for loyal users
Gambling sites don’t forget their returning customers. They often launch monthly online casino bonuses no deposit promos. They may be offered in the form of free spins or extra cash in their balance. Cashback promos are also a common aspect of loyalty programs.
High roller promos
Beginner gamblers from Canada usually start with minimum deposits. But casinos also want to attract experienced players, whose strategy involves spending more money to win big. These players get extra bonuses for making larger deposits on a regular basis.
How to Claim Canadian Online Casino Bonuses
We’ll explain the process step-by-step, so you’ll know what to do when you see a bonus casino offer.
- Choose the best casino for your needs
The promo offer is not the only thing to consider. You found an amazing bonus, but you should also make sure that the website is secure. Check the variety of games and read the terms. To save time and effort, you can go through our reviews.
- Check the casino bonus terms
“Deposit 20CAD and you’ll get 40CAD in your balance” seems like an offer you can’t refuse. But you should know that each bonus is associated with specific policies. You’ll be required to play through that amount before being able to withdraw money. Make sure you understand what the bonus terms mean before you agree to an offer.
- Go through the registration process
If you want to benefit from the best online casino bonuses Canada, you’ll have to register as a real user. It’s important to provide truthful information during this process. Do not attempt to create multiple profiles under different names; the casino will run an identity verification procedure.
You must be at least 18 years old, provide a valid email address, share your name and address, and choose a preferred payment method.
- Use a bonus code if necessary
Some websites will require you to use a code to benefit from their bonus casino offer. You’ll find this code in the promo description, but you can also find functional codes on our website. If a code is necessary, you’ll have to use it during the registration process.
Sometimes the offer is automated; you’ll just need to click a box that you accept.
Restrictions and Limitations for the Best Canadian Online Casino Bonuses
Canadians are used to clear terms and conditions, and online casinos definitely provide them. We only recommend transparent websites. That being said, you should know that online casino welcome bonuses come with some restrictions. One of the most important ones is the wagering requirement.
By accepting a bonus, you’ll need to wager a certain amount of money before the winnings become available for withdrawal. Some websites only require you to bet the total bonus amount, but they are rare. Most casinos in Canada protect themselves by asking you to wager the bonus amount 10 or more times. If there’s a 20x wagering requirement after agreeing to a 10CAD online casino bonus, you’ll have to bet with 200CAD before being eligible for a withdrawal.
- 📲 Can I get an online casino bonus from mobile?
- When you access a website that’s available from mobile, it doesn’t make a difference what device you register from. If the bonus is available through the desktop site, you can get it by logging in from a mobile device. You should know that some casinos give special promos for gamblers who use their apps.
- 🎁 What is the most popular type of bonus for Canadians?
- Our insights show that gamblers from Canada prefer no-deposit bonuses. They come with higher wagering requirements, but they also give you a chance to try many games for free. High rollers appreciate loyalty bonuses. With each new game launched, they benefit from the latest casino bonus program. Returning users also appreciate cashback offers.
- 🤔 Are there any limits for getting a bonus?
- Yes. There’s a limitation called wagering requirement. To get a bonus, you have to agree to such terms. If you win money, you’ll have to meet this requirement before withdrawing funds. There are other limits: you have to be at least 18 years of age to gamble and use a bonus. You must agree to the site’s terms and respect them all. You mustn’t have a double profile, and you have to provide a real name and address.
- 🎁 Where can I find the best casino bonuses?
- We regularly review gambling sites that accept Canadians. Our team pays special attention to their bonus programs. After each review, we rank the sites based on different factors. In the top list above, you’ll see where the best offers are. Have fun playing with free casino credit!